Would you like to redeem a music card voucher? Click here
Please enter your Music card code and click ok.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small text file that is stored on your computer when you visit a web page. This text file stores information that can be read by the web page when you visit it again later. Some cookies are necessary to make the site work properly. Other cookies are beneficial to the visitor: they save the username in the same secure way as the language settings. Cookies are designed to prevent you from entering the same information every time you visit a website again.
If you only visit the iGroove website, a cookie simply identifies your browser. Your browser can be configured to inform you about the use of a cookie. This way, you can decide whether to accept the cookie or not. When you visit our website as an unregistered user, you do not have to accept a cookie, and you can still use the site. However, if you visit a site where you access your personal user account, you must accept the cookies on this site.
For further information you can read our terms & conditions.
How can I disable cookies?
You can easily customize your browser settings to turn off all cookies. Please note: If you disable your cookies, your username and password will no longer be stored on the website.
1. Open the Firefox browser.
2. Press the "Alt" key on your keyboard.
3. Select "Menu" and then "Options" in your function bar.
4. Select the "Privacy" tab.
5. For "Firefox, create a chronicle:" "for custom settings".
6. Remove the "Accept cookies" checkbox and save your settings.
1. Open Internet Explorer.
2. Click the "Tools" button and then click "Internet Options".
3. Click the Privacy tab.
4. In the "Cookies" tab you can remove the marker and save your settings.
1. Open Google Chrome.
2. Select "Settings".
3. Click "Show Advanced Settings".
4. On the Privacy tab, click Content Settings.
5. In the "Cookies" section, you can disable them and save your settings.
1. Open Safari.
2. Select "Settings" in the function list (gray gear in the upper right corner) and click on "Privacy".
3. Under "Accept cookies", you can specify whether and when Safari should accept cookies from websites. For more information, click Help (?).
4. If you want to learn more about the cookies that are stored on your computer, click on "Show Cookies".